TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all purchasers made from Federal Workwear, a trading name of SGM Trading Pty Limited (ABN: 43 127 635 714), through its online website.
1. Orders & Delivery
- All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Federal Workwear. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and unless expressly shown otherwise, include GST.
- Federal Workwear may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by Federal Workwear or its suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you, the buyer. If Federal Workwear requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Federal Workwear, within seven days of your being informed of the price increase.
- Federal Workwear will confirm your order by telephone, facsimile or other means and will seek payment from you prior to supply of the goods or further work being carried out upon the goods, (such as embroidery or screen printing) unless you have approved credit facilities with Federal Workwear or Federal Workwear agrees to establish a credit facility for you.
- Federal Workwear or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within a reasonable time frame, subject to availability. Where the goods are not available, you will be notified by Federal Workwear as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Federal Workwear to be authorised to receive the goods.
- The risk in the goods supplied by Federal Workwear to the buyer, shall pass to the buyer upon delivery by Federal Workwear or its agent, however the ownership of them shall not pass to the buyer until the buyer has discharged all obligations to Federal Workwear, in relation to the goods.
2. Returns & Refunds
- Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer’s order can only be returned with prior authorisation from Federal Workwear. Please note that a restocking fee of up to 15% may apply to such returns. Goods that have been embroidered, screen-printed or otherwise altered are not returnable.
- Where goods have not been supplied as ordered or are faulty, Federal Workwear will either refund in full or replace the items in question at its discretion. Incorrectly supplied goods must be brought to Federal Workwear’s attention within seven days of the goods being delivered, and must be returned in a condition fit for resale.
3. Delivery Charges
- Federal Workwear charges a minimum freight and handling fee of $11.00 (inclusive of GST) per order. If not all items are available for the first delivery, second and subsequent deliveries are delivered free of charge. Please note the above charge is for deliveries in the Sydney metropolitan area only. Deliveries interstate or to other regional areas will vary depending on the prevailing rates available by Australia Post or other regional couriers.
- While Federal Workwear aims to include up-to-date pictures and descriptions of all goods on this website, some goods may vary from the picture and/or description shown. Furthermore, buyers are advised that the colours displayed may vary depending on the setup of individual screens and computer systems, therefore Federal Workwear cannot guarantee that the actual colour of the garments exactly matches the colour it appears on screen.
Federal Workwear will comply with our Privacy Statement, describe elsewhere on this website. Federal Workwear will not reveal your personal or company information to external organisations except for the purpose of fulfilling your order. Federal Workwear uses credit reporting and checking services provided by Baycorp Australia Limited. All customers applying for credit facilities with Federal Workwear, expressly allow Federal Workwear to access credit information held by Baycorp Advantage Limited and others in order to determine whether or not to offer such credit facilities.
6. Changes to Terms & Conditions
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time without notice. It is the customers responsibility to familiarise themselves with the current terms and conditions each time they place an order.
7. Applicable Law
These terms and conditions and all purchases via this website are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.